Saturday, April 24, 2021

Short essay on if i had a magic pen

Short essay on if i had a magic pen

short essay on if i had a magic pen

11/15/ · Essay on if i had a magic pen. However, examples of such failures intimidate and generally discourage all further he has even grown to like it, and is at first really incapable of using his own only one ruler in the world says: “argue as much as you please, but obey! 9/20/ · short essay on if i had a magic pen click to continue He has even grown to like it, and is at first really incapable of using his own only one ruler in the world says: “argue as much as you please, but obey! law for a people lies in this question: could a people impose such a law upon itself? 9/13/ · One day my teacher asked one question during her class. Imagine if god appeared before you and gave you a magic stick. What you would have done with it? I started thinking about it. It was exciting. Suddenly I can have the power to get all those I wanted. I can swing the stick and ask for my favorite chocolate and toffees. Wow cool



An Essay On Pen | Essay On Importance of Pen



When a child first begins to write, the first thing that he naturally reaches out to is a pencil. Young toddlers being to scribble, learn to write alphabets and numbers first thing with their pencils. The reason why pencils are first given as writing tools is because children at their learning stages of life have a natural tendency to make mistakes and these mistakes can be rectified with the help of an short essay on if i had a magic pen. Pencils are made of graphite.


Nowadays we have a huge range of pencils, right from the simpler ones to the fanciest ones available in the market. The cost of a pencil depends on the range of its attractiveness and appeal, short essay on if i had a magic pen. Simple pencils are first introduced to small children as they are generally harmless and children do have a tendency to put things into their mouth. The very famous story about the invention of rocket specific pens finally reveals a magical concept at the end.


When scientists were working on inventing a pen that could be used in spacecrafts and rockets, a genius pointed out to the use of pencils in place of pens.


Coming back to where we started from, let us now explore the various possibilities if we were to imagine ourselves as a pencil. If I was a pencil myself, I would do all possible things that a pencil does, but fill it up with positivity, optimism, love, care, affection and a lot of good influence on others. As a pencil, if I was allowed to draw and sketch, I would draw plenty of trees and plants to show my care for nature.


I would inspire others to build greenery around their places and neighborhood, short essay on if i had a magic pen. I would depict pictures that would show how to care for the elderly. I would draw cartoons and make everyone around me happy. I short essay on if i had a magic pen draw cute pictures of animals seeking love and affection from humans. I would draw their innocent and humble faces to inspire humans to show care and concern.


I would draw great and magnificent creatures to depict grandeur. I would draw the Seven Wonders of the World to exemplify beautiful architecture in the world. I would draw images of kings and queens of my country to take people to an enriching past experience, short essay on if i had a magic pen.


I would draw images of our great leaders who fought for the country selflessly to help the country attain independence. With color pencils, I would create a colored version of all the images drawn to beautify and add life to them. On a canvas of life, it is art that imitates life and therefore we ought to bring out the best in us. By showing beautiful images and pictures handwritten to the world, I would inspire people to think like me.


I would encourage everyone to think in a nice and creative way, to beautify our thoughts and add color to our lives. As a pencil, I will create my own destiny. I will lend a strong support to a budding author or a poet or a writer or a comedian who has set out to write his fortune. Just in case I was used by someone to make a writing achievement in their life, I would show the best side of myself.


I will never ever let anyone down. I would always show the best side of me. Writing inspires people. People change the way they think by reading a good writing. If I am given the due credit for being chosen as the medium to write, what better advantage than this! I would help the author write down some of the best quotes of his life, write the best masterpiece he has short essay on if i had a magic pen written.


I would choose to become the medium of a spiritual write-up, encouraging articles and thoughts about being positive and looking at the bright side of things in life. I would like to motivate people with my writings, I want to be the tool for a writer who is not biased, short essay on if i had a magic pen. I am not just a writing tool.


I could also be used for fancy crafts. I would love to decorate and deck myself up with creativity unlimited. I would like to present myself as a doll and entertain my little audience with my creativity. I would love to wrap myself with a sheet of crumbled floral paper and present as a doll in front of them. They would all love to see me. I would like to attach myself with another pencil and build railway tracks.


Children would love to see me in different ways. I would love to increase their creative quotients when they look at me. They can build a house by placing more members upon me. I would look graceful in plenty of other crafts. Usually, when a writer writes an excellent book, the credit is undoubtedly shared to the author and for his rich and creative mind. That is perfect in itself. Reader Interactions Comments It is just awesome Your writing skills are really good and helpful.


Your email address will not be published. Skip to main content Skip to secondary menu Skip to primary sidebar Skip to footer HOME CONTACT US All Essays JEE Main Comments It is just awesome Your writing skills are really good and helpful.


Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Footer Top Trending Essays in March Essay on Pollution Essay on my School Summer Season My favourite teacher World heritage day quotes my family speech importance of trees essay autobiography of a pen honesty is the best policy essay essay on building a great india my favourite book essay essay on caa my favourite player autobiography of a river farewell speech for class 10 by class 9 essay my favourite teacher words internet influence on kids essay my favourite cartoon character.


Essay for Students Essay for Class 1 to 5 Students. Scholarships for Students Class 1 Students Scholarship Class 2 Students Scholarship Class 3 Students Scholarship Class 4 Students Scholarship Class 5 students Scholarship Class 6 Students Scholarship Class 7 students Scholarship Class short essay on if i had a magic pen Students Scholarship Class 9 Students Scholarship Class 10 Students Scholarship Class 11 Students Scholarship Class 12 Students Scholarship Class 11 Students Scholarship Class 12 Students Scholarship.


STAY CONNECTED Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter. Scholarships Apj Abdul Kalam Scholarship Ashirwad Scholarship Bihar Scholarship Canara Bank Scholarship Colgate Scholarship Dr Ambedkar Scholarship E District Scholarship Epass Karnataka Scholarship Fair And Lovely Scholarship Floridas John Mckay Scholarship Inspire Scholarship Jio Scholarship Karnataka Minority Scholarship Lic Scholarship Maulana Azad Scholarship Medhavi Scholarship Minority Scholarship Moma Scholarship Mp Scholarship Muslim Minority Scholarship Nsp Scholarship Oasis Scholarship Obc Scholarship Odisha Scholarship Pfms Scholarship Post Matric Scholarship Pre Matric Scholarship Prerana Scholarship Prime Minister Scholarship Rajasthan Scholarship Santoor Scholarship Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Ssp Scholarship Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Ts Epass Scholarship Up Scholarship Vidhyasaarathi Scholarship Wbmdfc Scholarship West Bengal Minority Scholarship.




What would you do if you had the Magic Pencil?

, time: 1:06





Essay about I Wish I Had a Magic Pen - Words


short essay on if i had a magic pen

11/15/ · Essay on if i had a magic pen. However, examples of such failures intimidate and generally discourage all further he has even grown to like it, and is at first really incapable of using his own only one ruler in the world says: “argue as much as you please, but obey! Essay on If I were a Pencil. If I was a pencil myself, I would do all possible things that a pencil does, but fill it up with positivity, optimism, love, care, affection and a lot of good influence on others. We generally use pencils to draw, sketch, write or for craft ideas 11/1/ · Brainly User. If I had a magic pen then I had changed this cruel and selfish world into a dreamy land. Everything would be good. No one would remain poor. Each and every person would get education and employment. All the dreams comes true in this world. Everything would be fantastic. But I think I have a magic pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apush dbq 2013

Apush dbq 2013 3. Download, and PRINT the DBQ, which appears on pp. 11 to 20 of the exam. Please note that you do not have to print the enti...